This accessibility statement applies to this website, https://pathwayscommission.bsg.ox.ac.uk
This website is run by the Pathways for Prosperity Commission and Digital Pathways at Oxford. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some files on this website are not yet fully accessible. We are working through our old files in order to make them accessible, and all new items uploaded to the website are accessible. If you find a document that is not yet accessible, please do contact us and ask for it to be updated - we will make your reading choice our priority.