Social media toolkit
The new Pathways Commission report, Positive disruption: health and education in a digital age, highlights how technology, if properly harnessed, can be a transformative force for the poorest and most marginalised people.
Technology has the potential to revolutionise patient health and the way students learn. We need to amplify this message and ensure that governments, policy makers, donors, entrepreneurs and citizens take note of the opportunity #PositiveDisruption can make for everyone.
With this social media toolkit, you can help us do just that - and help share our message of #PositiveDisruption and ensure people in the developing world really can live #SmartLives in a digital age now.
• Share the gifs, quote cards, tweets and images below.
• Use our hashtags #PositiveDisruption #SmartLives #PathwaysCommission to amplify the message
• Include our handle @P4PCommission
• Personalise your message, and share the social media toolkit to your followers too
• Add our report link to your message: https://pathwayscommission.bsg.ox.ac.uk/positive-disruption